About our Centres
EarlyON Child and Family Centres provide opportunities both in person and virtually for children from birth to 6 years of age to participate in play and inquiry-based programs, and support parents and caregivers in their roles. These centres offer safe and welcoming environments open to all families across Hamilton, with qualified professionals and quality programs. Families and caregivers can find support, advice, make personal connections and access a network of resources at these programs.
Woodland EarlyON Child & Family Centre
Address: Hillcrest Elementary School (40 Eastwood St.)
Phone: 905.549.2814 ext. 208
Woodland @ Red Valley Hill Trail
Woodland @ Green Venture
Bernie Morelli EarlyON Child & Family Centre
Address: Bernie Morelli Recreation Centre (876 Cannon St E)
Hours: Please see calendar for program times and hours of operation. Click here to download the Bernie Morelli Calendar.
We are compassionate
We care about the well-being of the communities we support.
We are determined
We empower parents and families by building on their child’s abilities and helping them realize their full potential.
We are inclusive
We strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We strive for excellence
We offer the highest-quality programs guided by qualified professionals.
- Participate in play-based learning activities in a fun, safe and family friendly environment
- Focus on child development and the early acquisition of literacy and numeracy skills
- Obtain information on pregnancy, parenting and child development
- Enhance your skills through parent education, workshops and resources
- Be informed about services in your community
- Discuss your concerns with professionals on your child’s development, dental health, nutrition, speech and language, and vision